Tuesday

Crotchless French Knickers

Crotchless French KnickersToday we have Crotchless French Knickers!

The official description is: "Can you say Ooh la la. These French inspired boy-style knickers are just the cutest panties ever. The delicate wide lace yoke rides low on the body and is joined at the back by sexy pink ribbon lacing. The big surprise is the split crotch that offers ultimate freedom and comfort."

But one user of these French Knickers wrote: "These were the first crotchless panties I'd ever tried. And it felt different to expose so much of my cheeks in the back (as compared to other boy-cut shorts I had worn). But it was definitely the feeling of openness in the front - that made me feel the sexiest!

I wore these to bed one evening along with a matching-color camisole on top. And even though these knickers made me more accessible (which was wonderful during our warm up), I still removed them (out of habit) when things got more passionate!

For more general usage, I could easily see myself wearing these under my dress or skirt - when dining out with my husband (as a tease). But I'd probably want to consider getting a more thorough waxing first!"

So there you go!

For more information: Crotchless French Knickers

Advert: Sex Toy Warehouse: All of your favorite adult sex toys at sensible prices.

No comments: